Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI ($55.5K) + FNBO Icelandair + Citi Dividend CLIs 😀 🍸

tag
KingPredator
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple Card CLI ($55.5K) + FNBO Icelandair + Citi Dividend CLIs 😀 🍸

Congrats on all the CLI and monster limits on those cards. 

Message 21 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats on the great increases!  Quick question for you since cobranded FNBO airline cards aren't exactly very common - did you always have the "Limit increase" link in your account, or did that take a while to show up?  My China Airlines card turns 2 next month, and I have never seen that.  If I navigate directly to the CLI page, I always see this message:

Great question @K-in-Boston. I never really poked around for the particular CLI link to be honest. Since your card turns 2 (I'm assuming 2 years since you were the pioneer with this one), I would imagine that if it's been 6 months (or longer) from any approved CLI, then you can call them to see about requesting another SP CLI. It looks like you're due for one 😀. I've just never submitted one online (HP).  

As far as the error message, I'm thinking it could be due to a glitch since FNBO recently refreshed their website. I personally select by default the "older" display. 

Message 22 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Nice round of new CLI's..  Especially the fruit card 3x10k clis since opening isnt bad at alll. 

Thanks CC 😁

Message 23 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Just another good ole Fruit Card CLI 😜.  I called GS on an unrelated matter (since their chat bot died on me 3x after being in queue for a while). Once the agent was able to resolve what I had called about, I inquired about requesting a CLI. It was submitted and there was no immediate change, but the agent mentioned it could take up to 2-3 days for the results. I haven't received the email notification yet, but noticed that my CL was updated this evening. The limit was $45.5K (CLI of $10K). I've had the Fruit Card since June 2020 and this is the 3rd CLI (each was $10K). I think that's a good spot for now 😶. Not sure how the upcoming transition of my GM Rewards Card to Marcus by GS impacts anything exposure-wise, but for now that's where it rests.

And, just catching up on a few other (SP) CLIs from last week, including FNBO's Icelandair WMC ($20K > $25K - nominal usage) + Citi Dividend WE ($25K > $26.5K - moderate usage with 5% rotating cats).

For those members who PM'd me about my Discover CC's, the aggregate total on both is $100K. The older one is $80K and the most recent one from 2018 is $20K with no plans for any other CLIs 😊

Ok so I started my apple about a year ago. Started at only $1.5k (CS were ehh) so I understood the SL.. Apr 20+ I just got a auto CLI at 6 months mark to $2k ... how often should I request since they only do SP? And is there a chance I can get my APR lowered? 

@Anonymous - You can request a CLI every 91+ days. For best results (aside from your overall credit profile), make sure you are using the card considerably. Unfortunately, they do not lower APRs. If they do, it's automatic and/or system-driven -- not something that can be requested. 

Message 24 of 32
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

Just another good ole Fruit Card CLI 😜.  I called GS on an unrelated matter (since their chat bot died on me 3x after being in queue for a while). Once the agent was able to resolve what I had called about, I inquired about requesting a CLI. It was submitted and there was no immediate change, but the agent mentioned it could take up to 2-3 days for the results. I haven't received the email notification yet, but noticed that my CL was updated this evening. The limit was $45.5K (CLI of $10K). I've had the Fruit Card since June 2020 and this is the 3rd CLI (each was $10K). I think that's a good spot for now 😶. Not sure how the upcoming transition of my GM Rewards Card to Marcus by GS impacts anything exposure-wise, but for now that's where it rests.

FruitCard CLI.jpg

And, just catching up on a few other (SP) CLIs from last week, including FNBO's Icelandair WMC ($20K > $25K - nominal usage) + Citi Dividend WE ($25K > $26.5K - moderate usage with 5% rotating cats).

Previously:

FNBOIcelandair pre-CLI.jpg  

After:

FNBOIcelandair post-CLI.jpg

DividendWE CLI.jpg

For those members who PM'd me about my Discover CC's, the aggregate total on both is $100K. The older one is $80K and the most recent one from 2018 is $20K with no plans for any other CLIs 😊

Congrats on the CLI's! I'm drooling on e Discover limits!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 25 of 32
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Ok so I started my apple about a year ago. Started at only $1.5k (CS were ehh) so I understood the SL.. Apr 20+ I just got a auto CLI at 6 months mark to $2k ... how often should I request since they only do SP? And is there a chance I can get my APR lowered? 

@Anonymous - You can request a CLI every 91+ days. For best results (aside from your overall credit profile), make sure you are using the card considerably. Unfortunately, they do not lower APRs. If they do, it's automatic and/or system-driven -- not something that can be requested. 

I can vouch for using the card. When I was using it I was getting CLI's. Now it's the sole stated reason of not raising it

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 26 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@woodyman100 wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

I can vouch for using the card. When I was using it I was getting CLI's. Now it's the sole stated reason of not raising it

Indeed 👍

Thanks again, everyone, for the congrats and your valuable contributions. Hopefully, this helps others with their aspirational goals wherever your credit journey takes you ☺️

Message 27 of 32
bigseegar
Established Contributor

Very nice! Congrats!

Message 28 of 32
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar  congrats 🍺🥰 

Now pay 😐

Message 29 of 32
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar  congrats 🍺🥰 

Now pay 😐

Thanks ♥️

I'm free now lol. Jasmine had boudoir action with WF and she got paid 💀

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.