Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card CLI Approval

@citanX wrote:

I got my card about 100 days ago with SL of $4000. I put over $10K spend since then and was almost instantly approved a CLI of $3000 for  a total limit of $7000. I paid the balance due every month so no interest, but it was still reporting utilization since I did not pay off all the new spenditure. I did pay the card almost all off before I asked for the CLI.

Due to all the spend I was hoping for a little more but I am still happy with the increase. I will try to keep the spend high and hopefully get $10K in another 100 days. Although, I have just been noticing that it reports late to the bureaus so this card is not optimal for AZEO, however it is my best card by far for now and the one with the best chance for growing fast. My second best is Capital One Quicksilver and recently got a CLI of $300 so not confident it would grow fast.

My credit score for transunion is 750 if anyone is wondering.

Congratulations on the CLI approval!! 🥳 Drag about the late reporting, but yes. Still useful. TY for citing your CS DP. 🙏🏻

Message 11 of 13
Msjonesclt
Valued Member

Congratulations on your increase. 

Message 12 of 13
TIPPY-BOB
Regular Contributor

Congratulations 🎊🎈🍾 Thanks for sharing!

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.