Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI

tag
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

Apple Card CLI

Today I was able to successfully get a $1250 limit increase from Apple! This is my first Apple Card CLI!  I was so excited because on my previous 3 attempts I was denied for recently being past due.

Last month my past due account was removed from my credit report. When I asked for an increase on May 10 I was denied and I noticed they used a credit report from April 15 that still had the old past due account on it. Today though they must've used my updated report because I was approved.

Usually it's an immediate denial but today I got a message that "We need some more time to review your request for a credit line increase. This may take up to three days". I took this as a positive sign. About an hour later I received an email about the approval!

I was anticipating merging my Apple card with my wife's card today after seeing the Apple Family Card program launched today. When I tried though I discovered adding joint owners didn't launch today, only adding "Participants" 13 years old and up launched.  The Joint Owner feature doesn't launch until July! It's ok, I'll just merge the cards then!

599C5C52-7A45-493B-B8B4-430D84A2FBCD.jpeg

EE323D0C-063B-4778-9F5E-20BFF41F083B.jpeg

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Mr_Mojo_Risin
Senior Contributor

Re: Apple Card CLI

Look at you cleaning up nicely this month 😆.  You've added quite a bit of additional credit, I'm liking it!! Lol

Cheers!

NFCU More Rewards 28K CL
NFCU Cash Rewards 16K CL
Citi Custom Cash 7.5K CL
AODFCU Visa Sig 5K CL
Discover IT 2.5K CL
Capital One QS 3600 CL
Message 2 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 3 of 24
KingRue8500
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Apple card CLI

Message 4 of 24
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Mr_Mojo_Risin wrote:

Look at you cleaning up nicely this month 😆.  You've added quite a bit of additional credit, I'm liking it!! Lol

Cheers!

@Mr_Mojo_Risin Yes indeed!😄 Thank you!

Message 5 of 24
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your CLI!

@AllZero  Thank you!

Message 6 of 24
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@KingRue8500 wrote:

Congrats on your Apple card CLI

@KingRue8500  Thank you!

Message 7 of 24
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@Jordan23ww Congrats on your Apple Card CLI . . . I hope that this is just the beginning of many larger CLIs.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 8 of 24
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@babygirl1256 wrote:

@Jordan23ww Congrats on your Apple Card CLI . . . I hope that this is just the beginning of many larger CLIs.

@babygirl1256  Thank you so much! I appreciate it! 

Message 9 of 24
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the increase!

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.