Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI

tag
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Re: Apple Card CLI

Congrats....thanks for the DPs (# of transactions) what was the total $ charge month over month?

Message 11 of 16
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI!!!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

~$800.00 a month

@RickNATL wrote:

Congrats....thanks for the DPs (# of transactions) what was the total $ charge month over month?

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the initial application SP or HP? I applied, got immediate approval but I didn't accept because I wanted to wait for 2yr w/out any HPs. I've heard some ppl are getting in with SPs. Now, I'm wishing I had just accepted then, thinking about applying again. 

TIA

Message 14 of 16
Berk
Established Contributor

I asked for a CLI via text and was very surprised by the 30 day wait period reply. Well, naturally, I replied to that text with one of my own decrying GS's stodgy bank practices, informed them that this was the 21st Century, and that it was time to put away the green visors and manual ledgers and embrace the digital age. They thanked me for my feedback and assured me it would be taken seriously. 

Two days later I got an email telling me that my credit limit had been increased by $2500. It now sits at $9K. The lowest limit major card I have by $15K.

I only use the card for groceries and for buying Apple products. Which means I really only use it for groceries. 

Message 15 of 16
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Thx u...

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.