Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card - CLI

tag
Titans84
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card - CLI

@AlanGJP wrote:

Hey, congrats! If it's not prying -- what was your average monthly spend? I was approved for mine about 3 months ago (@ $4k) and will be requesting a CLI soon. (7th) I've just been throwing ~$1.5k on it a month to show usage. Wondering if I should bump that up to 2-3k or if that seems reasonable. Would love to grow this to 10-15k. Thanks and congrats again!

@AlanGJP Not prying at all. Prior to the increase in April, I was putting approx. $2k/month on this card. Starting in April, I moved half of this spend to other cards (New CC/SUBs). Spend breakdown for the last 3 months - April: $1k, May: $1k and June: $500. Other DPs have shown that heavy spend on this card helps with increases. If you can afford to put more spend, it will likely help with larger CLIs. I will be putting more spend during the next 3 months to help get it to $20k. Good luck on your upcoming CLI and thanks for the congrats. Keep us posted on your results.

Current FICO 8:

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.