cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card CLI

DaWhole9
Regular Contributor

Apple Card CLI

CLI on my Apple Card to $18,000.  I wonder what the max on the card is?   Had the Apple Card for about 18 months and have gone from SL of $3500 to $18000 currently.  Pretty much every 90 days I get approved for a CLI.  Only time it wasnt approved was because I had a returned payment from a savings account.  My goof, too many transactions that month.  They had me in their AppleCard jail for 2 months, then another approval.  I spend about $3k a month on the card.  

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
KingRue8500
Valued Contributor

Re: Apple Card CLI

Congrats on your Apple Card CLI

Message 2 of 8
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple Card CLI!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9:  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24 M):  
Banks & CUs:                           Goal Cards:

Message 3 of 8
Stealth-1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the CLI. Very nice CL growth in 18 months!

"If you don't stand for something, you might fall for anything."
Message 4 of 8
Herestohoping19
New Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! I personally do not put enough use on my card to ever get approved for an increase! 

Starting Score: 600
Current Score: 702
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 8
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple CLI!!

Message 6 of 8
bigseegar
Established Contributor

@DaWhole9 wrote:

CLI on my Apple Card to $18,000.  I wonder what the max on the card is?   Had the Apple Card for about 18 months and have gone from SL of $3500 to $18000 currently.  Pretty much every 90 days I get approved for a CLI.  Only time it wasnt approved was because I had a returned payment from a savings account.  My goof, too many transactions that month.  They had me in their AppleCard jail for 2 months, then another approval.  I spend about $3k a month on the card.  

I've shared this before when this has been ask and answered many times before on here, I have a friend whose Apple MC CL is at $75K right now. There's also a post on here by a Member from a couple days ago who got a SL on a new card for $30K right off the bat. So, who knows could be even higher than that maybe.

Message 7 of 8

Congrats.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.