Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card FINALLY!!!

tag
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Apple Card FINALLY!!!

Ok, I know if certain ppl see this, I'm gonna get chewed out. Rightfully so. 

Since my rebuild started (4/2019), I've tried every couple weeks and I always got "Can't verify your info" message. I read a thread about applying when your trying to checkout from Apple.com with an item in bag. I just did it, and it said "verify I.D."!!! I never took my wallet out so fast. I uploaded both sides, and it came back approved!!! $1050 SL at 17.99%

What did I do??? I declined it. No HP, no foul. So it brought me back to my cart and I removed the item after seeing delivery wasn't until 12/16. So going back to wallet in my settings I seen "Continue application". I was under the impression, if you applied, you couldn't apply again for 30 days. 

I hit continue (go ahead, lay into me). I'm supposed to be in the garden. For a while. 

So I accepted, and waited for the onslaught of notifications of a hard pull since I have every CMS in the world. Nothing. Not a single ding, no hard pull, no nothing. Did I get lucky???

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card FINALLY!!!

Sorry, some DP's:

2% Agg. Utilz. 
15/24

51 Total Inquiries

AZEO

35 months since any delinquency 

3 PIF CO's all about 5 years old

13 revolvers, 1 auto, 1 mortgage. 

Message 2 of 23
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 3 of 23
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval!  As I have found, everything with GS...even the notification of a HP is slow.  Some have reported getting a SP approval and then quickly locking/unlocking their report without a HP but since everything from/related them happens to report slow...it may just not have notified all the channels to get to you yet.  If so...Congrats.  

Message 4 of 23
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Apple Card approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 5 of 23
TSlop
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

Message 6 of 23
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval!

|  
Message 7 of 23
CreditBones
Regular Contributor

@Dmessina666 wrote:

I never took my wallet out so fast. I uploaded both sides, and it came back approved!!! $1050 SL at 17.99%

I literally laughed out loud reading this! Smiley Very Happy 
Awesome! Congrats on your  Apple Card approval!

AU:

Message 8 of 23
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Dmessina666 wrote:

Ok, I know if certain ppl see this, I'm gonna get chewed out. Rightfully so. 

Since my rebuild started (4/2019), I've tried every couple weeks and I always got "Can't verify your info" message. I read a thread about applying when your trying to checkout from Apple.com with an item in bag. I just did it, and it said "verify I.D."!!! I never took my wallet out so fast. I uploaded both sides, and it came back approved!!! $1050 SL at 17.99%

What did I do??? I declined it. No HP, no foul. So it brought me back to my cart and I removed the item after seeing delivery wasn't until 12/16. So going back to wallet in my settings I seen "Continue application". I was under the impression, if you applied, you couldn't apply again for 30 days. 

I hit continue (go ahead, lay into me). I'm supposed to be in the garden. For a while. 

So I accepted, and waited for the onslaught of notifications of a hard pull since I have every CMS in the world. Nothing. Not a single ding, no hard pull, no nothing. Did I get lucky???

Congratulations on your Apple Card approval!  As someone who also wants this card badly I'm sooooooo excited for you!  

Message 9 of 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Enjoy your AppleSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.