Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card FINALLY!!!

tag
Dmessina666
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple Card FINALLY!!!

The did in fact receive the same offer and APR once I removed the item from the cart and went back to my wallet. 

I was actually surprised to see it say "continue application". I thought since I declined it, that was it for me applying for another 30 days. When I realized I I could still go thru with the app, I accepted it. It's been 6 days now also, and STILL NO HARD PULL. For me, that's just as good as the approval....Considering my hard pull numbers across the bureaus. 

Message 21 of 23
Jordan23ww
Valued Contributor

@Dmessina666 wrote:

The did in fact receive the same offer and APR once I removed the item from the cart and went back to my wallet. 

I was actually surprised to see it say "continue application". I thought since I declined it, that was it for me applying for another 30 days. When I realized I I could still go thru with the app, I accepted it. It's been 6 days now also, and STILL NO HARD PULL. For me, that's just as good as the approval....Considering my hard pull numbers across the bureaus. 

That's awesome! Thank you! I appreciate this information! Great to hear this! Also so cool that you didn't end up with an inquiry for this! 

Message 22 of 23
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

@Dmessina666 wrote:

Ok, I know if certain ppl see this, I'm gonna get chewed out. Rightfully so. 

Since my rebuild started (4/2019), I've tried every couple weeks and I always got "Can't verify your info" message. I read a thread about applying when your trying to checkout from Apple.com with an item in bag. I just did it, and it said "verify I.D."!!! I never took my wallet out so fast. I uploaded both sides, and it came back approved!!! $1050 SL at 17.99%

What did I do??? I declined it. No HP, no foul. So it brought me back to my cart and I removed the item after seeing delivery wasn't until 12/16. So going back to wallet in my settings I seen "Continue application". I was under the impression, if you applied, you couldn't apply again for 30 days. 

I hit continue (go ahead, lay into me). I'm supposed to be in the garden. For a while. 

So I accepted, and waited for the onslaught of notifications of a hard pull since I have every CMS in the world. Nothing. Not a single ding, no hard pull, no nothing. Did I get lucky???

You didn't get unlucky that's for sure :-)

Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations 

on the new Apple Card,

many happy swipes to you :-)

Cheers

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.