Re: Apple Card and NFCU CLIs

Congrats on your CLI's!!! 

Message 31 of 66
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Appears Apple is loosening up on their CLI's recently.  Congrats..  Assume it is still a SP on TU?  What was your 09 score or did it mention it?

It's still a SP. They didn't give me my score but if you look at EQ9 at 783 with my BK on there, I can't imagine TU9 not being somewhat higher. 

Gotta ask did you have your TU frooze when you asked or not?  Reason I am asking is i close on my refi tomorrow and can't afford to have a hp on tu to mess things up also reports are all open incase they need to do another SP prior to closing so no way do i want to take a chance persay.  probably just wait until next wed when it funds after it funds to even bother asking.  my tu09 i beileve is approx 835.

Message 32 of 66
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 33 of 66
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Tres nice!

Seems like April 1 has been a good day for a lot of  MF'ers getting increases.

Message 34 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Appears Apple is loosening up on their CLI's recently.  Congrats..  Assume it is still a SP on TU?  What was your 09 score or did it mention it?

It's still a SP. They didn't give me my score but if you look at EQ9 at 783 with my BK on there, I can't imagine TU9 not being somewhat higher. 

Gotta ask did you have your TU frooze when you asked or not?  Reason I am asking is i close on my refi tomorrow and can't afford to have a hp on tu to mess things up also reports are all open incase they need to do another SP prior to closing so no way do i want to take a chance persay.  probably just wait until next wed when it funds after it funds to even bother asking.  my tu09 i beileve is approx 835.

No I haven't had any of my reports frozen since like December after TransUnion scared me by not letting me log in. Absolutely no HP and they will tell you that if you ask them. 

Message 35 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@NoMoreE46 wrote:

Tres nice!

Seems like April 1 has been a good day for a lot of  MF'ers getting increases.

Hopefully it's not a wide scale April Fool's joke 😂 

Message 36 of 66
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Double congrats !

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 37 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI's!!! Always a good time seeing those limits bump up!
Message 38 of 66
mrfufoppss
Frequent Contributor

how long have you had that particular NFCU account before that Increase?

AOD FCU PLOC 10,000
NAVY FED CLOC 3000

Message 39 of 66
Gunnerboy
Frequent Contributor

@Saeren

Does Apple/GS still ask what amount you are requesting an increase to?  Was that your requested amount or was that their counteroffer?

"Not everyone who helps you is a friend, and not everyone who challenges you is an enemy."
Message 40 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.