Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card approved/offer accepted - No HP so far

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apple Card approved/offer accepted - No HP so far

Hi. I’m so confused about my Apple Card application. I applied for the card last week and I accepted the offer. It’s been about 7 days now since I accepted and I haven’t received a hard inquiry. I know that when you apply you only get a soft pull but after accepting the offer a hard pull is done. I’ve been monitoring my credit report in Transunion and other bureaus. I even got my physical card already. Is this normal? Will I ever get the hard pull? Does someone know if something like this can happen?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Apple Card approved/offer accepted - No HP so far

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi. I’m so confused about my Apple Card application. I applied for the card last week and I accepted the offer. It’s been about 7 days now since I accepted and I haven’t received a hard inquiry. I know that when you apply you only get a soft pull but after accepting the offer a hard pull is done. I’ve been monitoring my credit report in Transunion and other bureaus. I even got my physical card already. Is this normal? Will I ever get the hard pull? Does someone know if something like this can happen?

Hi and welcome

No need for confusion. We all wish a HP would never occur on a credit application. I say, don't even fret about it. If it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't. Just keep in the back of your mind there may possibly be one in the near future.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 14
jb90
Valued Member

It will appear by the time the new account hits your report. 

Message 3 of 14
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your approval. As long as you got approved, thats the important thing

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 5 of 14
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi and welcome

No need for confusion. We all wish a HP would never occur on a credit application. I say, don't even fret about it. If it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't. Just keep in the back of your mind there may possibly be one in the near future.

Exactly. If you were expecting one (which you should, always), it'll be no surprise when it shows up. If it doesn't, be happy.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval, I too just got approved for $2500 and also no HP yet, fingers crossed but unlikely. 

Message 7 of 14
Grizzly1
Contributor

No hard pull for me either. Probably not worth it for my $750 credit limit lol.

8/2019: EQ 617, TU 578, EX 628
9/2021: EQ 684, TU 662, EX 671
Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

While lower limits can be disappointing at times, some of mine are lower too so I know, it is a starting place nonetheless😊
Message 9 of 14
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

I got my Apple Card when it was by invitation, I’ve yet to get a hard pull, my GF on the other hand got her HP within a couple of days. I assumed it could have been because I have a personal loan from Marcus (also Goldman Sachs). So like all things credit related YMMV!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.