Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card approved

tag
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Apple Card approved

Got the email this morning and went through the few steps and was approved for 5k @ 17.99%.

Some DP’s
Lol/24 due to car buying
Current Marcus customer
TU08 currently 775 TU09 is 828
Income is 85/89k
I’m sure there’s more but I just woke up. If you guys can think of anything let me know.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card approved

Congrats on your new Apple card! 

Message 2 of 10
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Apple approval!

Message 3 of 10
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! 

Message 5 of 10
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Apple Card approval and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 6 of 10
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 7 of 10
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the new apple card.

Message 8 of 10
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Thanks guys/gals of the MF world, I’ve read a lot of the Apple Card threads the SL’s and interest rates are all over the place. The girlfriend was offered a 6.5k limit at 17.99 she hasn’t pulled the trigger because she didn’t like the rate. I normally PIF unless I have a 0% card so if there’s anything that’d benefit me I wouldn’t care if it had a 50% rate I still won’t pay a dime in interest.....

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 9 of 10
Creditmakhi
Established Member

Nicely done congrats 😉
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.