Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card

Congrats on your Apple card approval! Just don't use that really cool titanium card!Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 18
tbque
Valued Contributor

@jimmy2000 wrote:

I've had the card for some time now, so I don't really know or care about who got invited

Smiley Sad 

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

approver on 08/08/2019 for 7,500 at the 12% interest and 805 scores across the board 85,000 a year income  invited for the early preview 

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

also its a transunion pull at least for me in pennsylvania i unfroze my report to apply got approved then froze it right after about a hour later i got a text message from goldman saying they are try to pull my transunion report looks like i got a free one if this helps anyone you can try it lol

Message 14 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Just a reminder , though it may not seem the case here, myFico does not support nor condone the advice of locking or freezing ones credit report to either force another bureau to be pulled or to try and escape a pull from a lender. This may not be your intent but i dont want someone reading this last post and thinking of trying to game a hp by unfreezing, apply and refreezing/locking so as to escape a permissible hard pull. Thsnk you.
Message 15 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your Apple Card approval and Thanks for the DPs!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 16 of 18
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

It is not out yet-- it says coming soon on their website. 

Message 17 of 18
elixerin
Established Contributor

late reply but was curious iff the apple card has started its reporting to the major 3 yet?

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.