Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Card

@Anonymous wrote:
But you can deny it, correct? I’m not 100% sold on it yet, but curious if I could get preapproved

yes sir many have denied it

Message 141 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like American Express gift cards are the only gift cards that will work to put money on your Apple Pay cash card to pay your AppleCard, otherwise you have to draft from an account, apparently.
Message 142 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Looks like American Express gift cards are the only gift cards that will work to put money on your Apple Pay cash card to pay your AppleCard, otherwise you have to draft from an account, apparently.

Any gift card that can be added to Apple Pay should work — unfortunately there aren’t many of them. 

Message 143 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I just went through a big powwow with them and the only ones that they could find that they accepted were American Express, so I thought I would share that those do work, even though they couldn’t tell me not one other that did.
Message 144 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s baffling that they say AMEX ones work because posts on Reddit say they don’t.
Message 145 of 146
Anonymous
Not applicable

😁Wow that sucks well we will find out
Message 146 of 146
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.