Senior Contributor

Re: Apple Credit Card Approval

Congrats on the Apple Card approval 👍🏼

Message 12 of 16
dcp0524
Regular Contributor

@Mr_Blobby wrote:

After several denials I tried again via my iPhone.  This time instead of instant decline or 7-10 day notice I was asked to upload the front and back of my Driving License. After doing this I got a message saying under review. A few days later I recieved a phone call from Goldman Sachs who asked me to provide details of 3 accounts they would see on my Credit Report to verify my identity. Once provided I was approved with a low SL of $1250 but at least I am able to start a relationship with GS. For those interested in data points the thing that appears to have changed is my FICO score 8 with Equifax hit 670 for the first time, TU is 650 and Experian is 648. So contrary to some reports I have seen you do not need 700+. Hope this info is helpful for some people.

Just an FYI in case you didn't know, anyone that opens an Apple Card between 10-12-21 and 11-13-21 is eligible for a Nike promotion; if you spend a minimum of $75 at Nike, Nike.com or a physical Nike store you'll get $75 back in daily cash. 

Congrats on the approval!! 🎉🎉🎉

Total Revolving: $159,800 - Utilization: less than 1%

Bank/Loans:

Future Apps:

04/27/2023
FICO 8 - EX: 744 | TU: 772 | EQ: 763
VS 3.0 - EX: 759 | TU: 792 | EQ: 811
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great news.

Keep up the good work

Thanks or the post.

Mark

Message 14 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Apple approval and welcome to myFico Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the Approval!! Those are some new UW DP's with the request for DL upload and CSR phone verification. Looks like GS is making some changes with this card.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.