Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Rewards Visa

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Rewards Visa

This is going to sound a tad irresponsible but I had all intentions of just getting my mac fixed when I went into the Apple Store. This was not the case- it was gone for good. They asked me about the financing and I thought I'd be able to manage 75$ a month so I just went for it. I have a credit card from 4 years ago so im not as concerned with them decreasing my CL or anything like that. I just needed a new one for school/work and I was approved so who knows. I have looked at other pre-qualify offers but I couldnt find one for 18 months of 0% so.. heres hoping its a good experience.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Rewards Visa

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

My first post here but Ive been following other threads about credit cards and building myself some credit.

I just wanted to let everyone know that even with a credit score below 700 I was approved for a SL of $2,000- perfect limit to buy a new macbook Smiley Happy

I'm still building those rewards for apple itunes lol got a lil over 600.. Barclays and Apple worked out a good relationship for people to afford Apple products over time. Congrats! Smiley LOL

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.