cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple approved after being declined 2 weeks ago!

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Apple approved after being declined 2 weeks ago!

Hmmmmm. Although UT plays a part, DTI is somewhat different. DTI takes your monthly debt and divide it by your monthly gross income. Did you get a raise, pay off a vehicle, sell your house? If no, maybe GS adjusts its algorythm. Either way, kudos to you. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 11 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007  Smiley LOL

Apple Wallet 

Image result for Gif touche

Apple Jeans to?, ......Knowledge come with "The Bite"Smiley LOLSee the source image

Message 12 of 18
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It really is a pretty cool card. And I am stoked to have it. I have a feeling that with responsible use, we are all going to be suprised with the Credit Limit increase and rewards potential in the future. Apple wants to be your only phone, your only computer, and certainly they are aiming for the number one spot in your wallet.

Now won’t that be the cat’s meow 😉🤑

And if they give me $20K, padding UT  here I come 🤣

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@CreditInspired wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! It really is a pretty cool card. And I am stoked to have it. I have a feeling that with responsible use, we are all going to be suprised with the Credit Limit increase and rewards potential in the future. Apple wants to be your only phone, your only computer, and certainly they are aiming for the number one spot in your wallet.

Now won’t that be the cat’s meow 😉🤑

And if they give me $20K, padding UT  here I come 🤣

Sorry for OT   ..but, i thought that was what $35K Lowe's was for?, am i missing something?Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a feeling that with responsible use, we are all going to be suprised with the Credit Limit increase and rewards potential in the future. Apple wants to be your only phone, your only computer, and certainly they are aiming for the number one spot in your wallet.

I agree. I think that they'll add more rewards potential in the future and hopefully be cool with their credit limit increases. 

I'm a PC person and so would never get an Apple computer but having tried Samsung, etc., I personally believe the iphone is just better so I would have stuck with it regardless of the Apple card. It's all about privacy and I know that Google doesn't care much at all about that with Androids. And this Apple card definitely won't be getting my number 1 spot in my wallet because I won't even put it there. I'll never settle for anything less than 2%. The actual card is a novelty that will go straight to the sock drawer. 

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

Did you get a raise, pay off a vehicle, sell your house? 

No, must be a change in the algorithm.

Message 16 of 18
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditInspired wrote:

Did you get a raise, pay off a vehicle, sell your house? 

No, must be a change in the algorithm.

🤞🏻Here's to wishful thinking...🤞🏻

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.