Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple.....ashamed.....LOL

tag
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple.....ashamed.....LOL

$15K SL, Apple, and Goldman Sachs.....what's not to love!!! Smiley Very Happy

I would say nicely done but you don't seem to excited haha. 

Hey, nice SL, no annual fee......And it is kinda cool to use a new card on the market. I'd like to see some photos of that actual card when it arrives. 

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 11 of 15
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

@CreditRebuilder2020 wrote:

$15K SL, Apple, and Goldman Sachs.....what's not to love!!! Smiley Very Happy

I would say nicely done but you don't seem to excited haha. 

Hey, nice SL, no annual fee......And it is kinda cool to use a new card on the market. I'd like to see some photos of that actual card when it arrives. 

LOL thanks and don't get me wrong, it's just I apped for 2 other cards today and the SLEW of Apple Card approvals are like so "mass hysteria" like that I am kind of embarrassed about applying....it is a fine card, the idea of the no FTF no AF and if for some reason I lose my wallet BUT not my phone I will STILL be able to purchase things!!!  LOL  ALSO I REALLY like the colour change as you charge on it....that is a cool feature, and I am EASILY amused.....

Message 12 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Here odd🐶 Have a 🍌😆
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, no shame allowed with that SL! Congrats!

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hahaha congrats man!

This place is going to be pages long of Apple Card approvals soon 🤣 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.