cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple auto cli $4,000 to $7,000 after only two billing cycles!

tag
Flex1
Regular Contributor

Re: Apple cli after only two billing cycles!

@RSX wrote:

@SDMarik  - best to switch to this card for about 3 months and run some spend on it - that will help you with the CLI request

if you have any Apple products to buy, i think that also helps - but only if you need them

i went from 10->15-17->19 since i got it in Aug 2019

Thanks for the information! 

Message 31 of 35
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@Flex1 wrote:

I have not used it yet. I was approved about two months ago but only recently requested the actual physical titanium card. It was then that the cl was auto increased to $7,000

Just an FYI: That card is cool as all get out, but please remember that it only pays 1% cash back (unless you're making an Apple purchase, which is obviously 3%). To get the 2%, you'll need to link it to Apple Pay and use it that way.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 32 of 35
Flex1
Regular Contributor

@CreditCrusader wrote:

@Flex1 wrote:

I have not used it yet. I was approved about two months ago but only recently requested the actual physical titanium card. It was then that the cl was auto increased to $7,000

Just an FYI: That card is cool as all get out, but please remember that it only pays 1% cash back (unless you're making an Apple purchase, which is obviously 3%). To get the 2%, you'll need to link it to Apple Pay and use it that way.

Thanks for the info. I have much better rewards cards at 4% and 5%. I wanted this for the security. I'll use it in limited situations.  I love how the card doesn't have numbers on it. 

Message 33 of 35
RSX
Valued Contributor

it really sucks that they made a super cool card, then made it hamstrung to only 1%

i have one - never carried it anywhere

Dec 16/2019. EX. 721. EQ. 723. TU 746
Jan 25/2024 EX. 774 EQ. 751 TU 758
Inq. EX 2 EQ 3 TU 6 - - CC 2x24, 0x12
Amex BCP $35k - Apple GS $21k - BMW/Elan $19k - Cap1 QS $16.7k - Chase Amazon $13.6k - Chase Bonvoy Bountiful $10k - Chase United Club Infinite $26k - Citi CustomCash $3k - Citi DC $14.5k - CreditUnion1 $9k - DiscoverIT $31.5k - PayBoo - $15.6k - Penfed Gold - $19.3k - USB AltitudeGO -$19k- USBank Cash+ -$25k - PenFed LOC - $20k - USB LOC - $15k
Message 34 of 35
Flex1
Regular Contributor

@RSX wrote:

it really sucks that they made a super cool card, then made it hamstrung to only 1%

i have one - never carried it anywhere

I agree 100%

4% and 5%... excellent.  1%, 2%... not so much. Pretty card though.  

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.