Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple card acceptance...

tag
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Apple card acceptance...

Well, I bit the bullet and finally accepted the Apple card... I was approved for $6500 with 17.49% APR. I guess the next step is for me to ask for a review of the limit and see what happens!!! 🤞🏼 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Apple card acceptance...

Congrats on the approval
Message 2 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Apple card Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 18
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 4 of 18
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations! Those are decent numbers, too, compared to my friends and family who've been approved for it.

Message 5 of 18
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!
Message 6 of 18
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your Apple Card approval and Welcome to the Apple Card family!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 18
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 9 of 18
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@HighAchiever wrote:

Well, I bit the bullet and finally accepted the Apple card... I was approved for $6500 with 17.49% APR. I guess the next step is for me to ask for a review of the limit and see what happens!!! 🤞🏼 🤞🏼 🤞🏼

Congrats on approval and accepting the offer. The next step should be putting a decent amount of spend on the card prior to requesting a CLI because it appears that's the prerequisite for CLI approval. 

GL2U

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.