cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple just had the most successful non-official yet official launch ever...

tag
Stribe
Contributor

Apple just had the most successful non-official yet official launch ever...

All you got to do is look at the headlines to all the posts in here! Smiley Very Happy I've never seen so many hits on the same topic.

I tried to resist, but the message was loud and clear. I said, "let me just check the preapproval," but once you've swallowed the hook - you're caught. Approved for $6500 at 17.99% There goes my spade Smiley Very Happy and my three months of credit sobriety. TU they pulled was higher than I get anywhere else at 765 (signature is what is repped on most of my legit sources). I have zero need for this card, but there it is in my digital wallet and maybe, just maybe, I might find some good use for it down the road. Either way, Apple and Goldman Sachs wins Smiley Very Happy

5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple just had the most successful non-official yet official launch ever...

smiley-laughing021.gif

We all have fallen for the trap, you’re not alone. Congrats!

Message 2 of 13
wingennis
Valued Contributor

Congratulations🥳

Message 3 of 13
wingennis
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Your white Apple Card blends into the MF background here!  Start spending and get some color for us to enjoy😁

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wingennis wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

Your white Apple Card blends into the MF background here!  Start spending and get some color for us to enjoy😁

I had the tutti frutti one up for a bit and I’m trying the white one but maybe I’ll just put my pink and orange sherbet one up and use that. It’s very difficult to get it to not stick out like a sore thumb vs my other cards either way. My eyes go right to it every time when I’m scrolling. Lol. 

Message 5 of 13
Hockeypnc1
Established Contributor

Why is everyone getting the invite email? I have not received it.

Message 6 of 13
deanbartle
New Visitor

Yes, I don’t need another card and was not going to apply but when I read about the soft pull I applied.
They pulled TU 797 score.
$7500 limit and 17.99 apr. I was hoping higher limit, I haven’t accept it yet. I think I’ll pass.
Message 7 of 13
Stribe
Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

I filled out the “notify me” on the apple website last week when I saw it start to post in here. I do have a long term savings with Marcus (Goldman Sachs), but don’t know if that plays into it at all. 

Honestly the the only value I see in this card right now is padding my utilization. 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ll see if I can find use for it. 

5/25/2022

Amex BCE $17,4k | Apple Card $7k | Chase Amazon $11k | Chase Ink Cash Business $30,4k | Citi AAdvantage $7,5k | Citi Costco Business $15k | Discover It $15,4k | PayPal $15k | Synch Amazon $10k | Target RC MC $9k | US Bank Cash+ $3k
Message 8 of 13
Stribe
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

smiley-laughing021.gif

The struggle is real 😵

5/25/2022

Message 9 of 13
stonedog23
Frequent Contributor

@Hockeypnc1 wrote:

Make sure your iPhone is updated with iOS 12.4, I had to update my phone to receive the offer.

NFCU GoRewards Sig ($40,000), NFCU Cash Rewards ($33,000), PenFed Power Cash ($25,000), FNBO Evergreen Visa ($20,000), Bread Financial Rewards Amex ($19,150), PNC Cash Rewards ($18,400), PNC Cashbuilder ($18,700) , Citi Double Cash ($9600), Discover It Cash ($9000), Walmart MC ($8000), Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards ($7500), Fifth Third Unlimited Cash Back Mastercard ($7500), Wells Fargo Active Cash Sig($7000), Apple Card ($6000), Amex BCE($6000), Amex ED($6600), X1 Card ($5000), PNC Points ($8000), Amex Cash Magnet($2000), Fifth Third Truly Simple ($4000), Truist Spectrum Cash Rewards($4500), Truist Bright Card($4500), CapOne Quicksilver(Bucketed @$1500), US Bank Cash+ ($5,000), US Bank Cash+ ($1,000), WF mortgage 195K Fico 8: EQ 766, TU 763, EX 753, FICO 9:EQ 829, TU 812, EX 791, AAoA-97 months, AoOA-28 years
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.