cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Barclaycard Arrival World MC - APPROVED!

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Applied for Barclaycard Arrival World MC - Pending! :(

I just got this card too Smiley Sad.. How long do I have to wait to PC.?
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 21 of 55
Ron1
Super Contributor

@enharu wrote:

Damn they're really removing it Smiley Sad

https://www.pricelinevisa.com/ still reflects the 2% cashback.

Hopefully I get approved for the Arrival then :/

I think 2 X points Priceline Visa will be discontinued soon.

Ron.

Message 22 of 55
enharu
Super Contributor

That's a bummer it's going to be discontinued.

Time to work on getting approved for my arrival Smiley Very Happy what are the requirements to be switched to world elite mc?
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 23 of 55
Ron1
Super Contributor

I think they required at least two to three years to qualify for Elite World MC with EMV Chip.  It takes 45 days to complete the process.

Ron.

Message 24 of 55
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ enharu

Might list includes: CSP, BCE, it was Priceline ( not if the 2% is gone) and Fidelity Amex. Thought about Citi but I don't think so now. Finally US Bank Cash +.
Message 25 of 55
enharu
Super Contributor

Why did u decide to not pursue Citi cards?
Will you be finding another 2% card to replace the Priceline? I look forward to your apps!!! Smiley Very Happy
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 26 of 55
enharu
Super Contributor

Just called Barclays about my app.

Got approved! Had to answer a simple question about my income, and a dispute that is on my CR currently.

They're starting me with a CL of 8000, which isn't high nor low, but I'm still happy I got approved Smiley Very Happy

Thanks a lot everyone. THIS IS MY LAST APP UNTIL NOV 2013! (not that I really have a choice......lol)

btw, so this card is 2% everything, and i can redeem for statement credits right? or does it have to be redeemed for travel spending only?

Message 27 of 55
power1234

Hey that's great initial credit limit and Congrats Enharu!!Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 55
enharu
Super Contributor

thanks!

i tried to ask if i can get a higher initial limit but the lady (customer security dept) said i could request one or something (she wasn't exactly her herself). i told her its fine and i'm gonna settle with this CL for now. I am now worried about barclay's AA <_<

Message 29 of 55
YahComb
Established Contributor

as far as the priceline goes-whether the 2% is going away in the near future i don't know. They've always had applications for the different versions form what i remember, but i became alarmed last month when they updated the link @ the barclays site, and ALL the referral links went dead/missing/no longer offered-and they all referred to the 2% card.

ITs just lately a lot of issuers are nerfing the rewards programs so i'm a little wary. 

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 30 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.