cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for a CSR with a thin credit profile - Update: Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for a CSR with a thin credit profile - How likely am I to be approved?

Update: I was approved and given a $10k limit. 

I called the automated status line on Friday morning and the 30 day robo message changed to the 7-10 message. I checked my email later in the day and saw that I had an email from Chase saying something about a letter that was posted to my account. I checked the letter and it was from Chase's Fraud Department. The letter asked me to call a number to verify my application. I called the number, verified my SSN/phone number, read back a text message code, and was immediately approved. I checked my Chase mobile app after and my it showed the CSR in my accounts. I should be receiving the card sometime this week! 

Message 21 of 28
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: Applied for a CSR with a thin credit profile - How likely am I to be approved?

Congrats it’s a great card!

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 22 of 28
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 23 of 28
CerebralZulu
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on a heck of an accoplishment! This will be one that members talk about for a while :-).

Message 24 of 28
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!Bam! Bam! Grand Slam!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 25 of 28
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Wow congratulations!!! I have to admit, I did NOT think you’d get approved with the way people go on about Chase around here. Glad you got it. Enjoy!

Message 26 of 28
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Just confirms my belief that chase is a strange one, I got the CSP with an 18.7k SL and haven’t had an account in my name for about 6.5-7 years and an old collection that I can’t seem to get rid of. Who knows....

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 27 of 28
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

|  
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.