Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval - Capital One Venture - SL $15,000

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approval - Capital One Venture - SL $15,000

Eh, what garden?  I'll just space out the apps as I'm clearly not able to stop chasing points and bonuses.  Two inquires dropped off of my Transunion report and Equifax hasn't had an inquiry since May so I decided to app and take advantage of the 50,000 points with $3K spend and suspended annual fee offer.

I'm done for a while but I will no longer claim to be gardening.

They pulled EX and TU.  No inquiry on EQ.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Scores are in my signature.

AAoA:

7yr11mo

Inquiries:

EX - 9

EQ - 11 (5 or 6 are from car shopping in April...never again.)

TU - 8

Last Opened Account: 

BoA Premium Rewards - October

Discover it- October

Barclaycard Red Aviator - October

Untitled.jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval - Capital One Venture - SL $15,000

Very nice SL! Congrats Smiley Happy

Was this through a pre-qualified or cold app? 

Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still can't get preapprovals due to my permanent opt-out several years ago.  I opted back in over the summer but to no avail.  I did check the preapproval page and it said, "We could not find any offers."  I cold apped from the "Apply Now" link below the "We could not find any offers..." message.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I still can't get preapprovals due to my permanent opt-out several years ago.  I opted back in over the summer but to no avail.  I did check the preapproval page and it said, "We could not find any offers."  I cold apped from the "Apply Now" link below the "We could not find any offers..." message.

Thanks for the update! 

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Eh, what garden?  I'll just space out the apps as I'm clearly not able to stop chasing points and bonuses.  Two inquires dropped off of my Transunion report and Equifax hasn't had an inquiry since May so I decided to app and take advantage of the 50,000 points with $3K spend and suspended annual fee offer.

I'm done for a while but I will no longer claim to be gardening.

They pulled EX and TU.  No inquiry on EQ.

Happy Holidays to everyone.

Scores are in my signature.

AAoA:

7yr11mo

Inquiries:

EX - 9

EQ - 11 (5 or 6 are from car shopping in April...never again.)

TU - 8

Last Opened Account: 

BoA Premium Rewards - October

Discover it- October

Barclaycard Red Aviator - October

Untitled.jpg

Congrats on your solid SL and approval for the Venture card!  I just apped through a mailer and got instant approval for $20k and the same 20,000 bonus points after $3k spend SUB.  I don't see any capital one accounts in your signature...  Is this your first account with CapOne?  If so that's an especially solid SL for someone who has no lending history with them.

I'm looking forward to having my first metal card in my wallet...  although I hear they are prone to bending Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on an outstanding sl. I understand this card tends to give out bigger sl than most. I like to call it Capitol One's Sync cardSmiley Wink. Enjoy your bonusSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @tenthirtytwo . Congrats on your excellent starting line.

Prior to this new card, this is my first banking rodeo with Capital One. This’ll be my first metal card as well. I’ll see how durable it is as it’s about to get a lot of swipes so I can capture the SUB.
Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats on an outstanding sl. I understand this card tends to give out bigger sl than most. I like to call it Capitol One's Sync cardSmiley Wink. Enjoy your bonusSmiley Happy

I couldn't think of a worse combination.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS! Great scores too.

Message 9 of 15
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.