cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Itch = Scratched! App Spree Results!

tag
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Re: Approval Itch = Scratched! App Spree Results!

WHEW  - CONGRATS on your App Spree Itch Results and Thanks for the narrative!!! Smiley Wink 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 11 of 53
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Marz2002 wrote:

WHEW  - CONGRATS on your App Spree Itch Results and Thanks for the narrative!!! Smiley Wink 

@Marz2002 

Message 12 of 53
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol that's quite the rush for credit and "I know exactly what that itch is like". Congrats!

I think @Anonymous has poison oakSmiley Surprised

#ApplyComenityNow!

LOL - Maxwell, that's TOO funny!!! Smiley LOL

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 53
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol that's quite the rush for credit and "I know exactly what that itch is like". Congrats!

#ApplyComenityNow!

Lol my itch has actually not been that bad or I would have a BCP in my signature now that I am preapproved as of last night. Smiley Wink

one for @AverageJoesCredit Smiley Wink..Do It!  ..

"You know you want The $100K club"

#AtLeastYouCanTakeSomeJokingAroundSmiley Happy

@Saeren, I think Maxwell has a valid point - You are  SOOOO  close to being in the $100K Club!!!Smiley Wink

Total CL - $284K+
Message 14 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

#ApplyComenityNow!

Lol my itch has actually not been that bad or I would have a BCP in my signature now that I am preapproved as of last night. Smiley Wink

one for @AverageJoesCredit Smiley Wink..Do It!  ..

"You know you want The $100K club"

#AtLeastYouCanTakeSomeJokingAroundSmiley Happy

@Saeren, I think Maxwell has a valid point - You are  SOOOO  close to being in the $100K Club!!!Smiley Wink

Yes I am but Amex would just give me $1K at this point and make me mad 😂 

Let's stop derailing OP's thread though. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 53
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Marz2002 

Maxwell, thanks for the reminder! Smiley Surprised

Total CL - $284K+
Message 16 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

You are correct I should change the heading, because that was definitely a rampage! Thanks so much!

Message 17 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

😔 Yes indeed! I have now have a total of

TU - 16
EQ - 14
Ex - 7

See not so bad right ! lol

Message 18 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

Thank you so much!

Message 19 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

@saeren
Do you know how many of your posts contributed to the attitude of, well inquires are going to age off, why not!....Not blaming you though, all me! But Inlove your attitude towards growing TL and I think you should totally go for the BCP, why not! 😉
I appreciate you all so much!

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.