cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Itch = Scratched! App Spree Results!

tag
Emierja99
Contributor

Re: Approval Itch = Scratched! App Spree Results!

Yes exactly, I really told myself I would but these forums are something else. It like is just pulls you right in. I should have but I can only focus on the future and practice better control when put up to the 'itch' again! Thanks so much!

Message 21 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

Indeed, you're very welcome! Thank you so much!

Message 22 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Emierja99 wrote:
Do you know how many of your posts contributed to the attitude of, well inquires are going to age off, why not!....Not blaming you though, all me! But Inlove your attitude towards growing TL and I think you should totally go for the BCP, why not! 😉
I appreciate you all so much!

Lol oops! I'm a bad influence. Don't be like me! 😅

I will go for the BCP later. I am making myself garden until my AAoA on Experian goes back over 2 years and I'm back to PIF. All my balances are on 0% APR but I really don't like carrying balances regardless so I'm just going to behave myself. 

By the way if you're on mobile, just turn on desktop mode and you'll be able to hit quote so that everyone will know who you're replying to. Smiley Happy

Message 23 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

No , I love it!

Message 24 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Emierja99 wrote:
Do you know how many of your posts contributed to the attitude of, well inquires are going to age off, why not!....Not blaming you though, all me! But Inlove your attitude towards growing TL and I think you should totally go for the BCP, why not! 😉
I appreciate you all so much!

Lol oops! I'm a bad influence. Don't be like me! 😅

I will go for the BCP later. I am making myself garden until my AAoA on Experian goes back over 2 years and I'm back to PIF. All my balances are on 0% APR but I really don't like carrying balances regardless so I'm just going to behave myself. 

By the way if you're on mobile, just turn on desktop mode and you'll be able to hit quote so that everyone will know who you're replying to. Smiley Happy

See still helping! Thank you, I was trying to fix it all just now! AND perfect plan! 

Message 25 of 53
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Emierja99 wrote:

( enters garden with a brown paper bag over head)

If you get bored gardening I'll be hiding behind the Scarecrow....pull up a seat.  We'll do some online shopping with those shiny, new cards of yours, hahahaha!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 26 of 53
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am preapproved as of last night. Smiley Wink

Kinda sounds like an itch....you just ain't scratched it yet!Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Kinda sounds like an itch....you just ain't scratched it yet!Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Nah. I was checking Amex offers looking for any deals I might want to take advantage of and I came across this.

3F672A79-ECFB-47D5-BADF-9000FFAB6A5F.jpeg

I clicked it and it took me through to the app which said preapproved. Then I clicked out when I realized it wasn't an actual upgrade offer, made a post here asking if it was one to make sure, and now I've written it off. 

If I didn't have my Disco Miles giving me cash back match, I would have gone for it since I don't have the More Rewards anymore but 1.5% now and 1.5% next September is good enough for me. 

Message 28 of 53
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Nah. I was checking Amex offers looking for any deals I might want to take advantage of and I came across this.

I clicked it and it took me through to the app which said preapproved. Then I clicked out when I realized it wasn't an actual upgrade offer, made a post here asking if it was one to make sure, and now I've written it off. 

If I didn't have my Disco Miles giving me cash back match, I would have gone for it since I don't have the More Rewards anymore but 1.5% now and 1.5% next September is good enough for me. 

Oh wow, it looks like an upgrade offer.  Weird!

Message 29 of 53
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous  So I guess if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's a Zebra.

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.