cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Itch = Scratched! App Spree Results!

tag
Emierja99
Contributor

Re: Approval Itch = Scratched! App Spree Results!

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the approvals. I would have stopped at the first denial, but glad you got some cards you wanted.

Yes exactly, I really told myself I would but these forums are something else. It like is just pulls you right in. I should have but I can only focus on the future and practice better control when put up to the 'itch' again! Thanks so much!

Message 31 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

Yes indeed! I have now have a total of

TU - 16
EQ - 14
Ex - 7

See not so bad right ! lol

Message 32 of 53
Emierja99
Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Emierja99 wrote:

( enters garden with a brown paper bag over head)

If you get bored gardening I'll be hiding behind the Scarecrow....pull up a seat.  We'll do some online shopping with those shiny, new cards of yours, hahahaha!

Thank you so much! I'll definitely be behind that scarecrow with you and yessss a little shopping never hurt anyone! 😁

Message 33 of 53
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@GApeachy wrote:

@Emierja99 wrote:

( enters garden with a brown paper bag over head)

If you get bored gardening I'll be hiding behind the Scarecrow....pull up a seat.  We'll do some online shopping with those shiny, new cards of yours, hahahaha!

@GApeachy..."I'll be hiding behind the Scarecrow"

Message 34 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approvals, but sheesh, slow down on the apps, and now you should really not app anymore for at least a year.

Message 35 of 53
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am preapproved as of last night. Smiley Wink

Kinda sounds like an itch....you just ain't scratched it yet!Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Nah. I was checking Amex offers looking for any deals I might want to take advantage of and I came across this.

3F672A79-ECFB-47D5-BADF-9000FFAB6A5F.jpeg

I clicked it and it took me through to the app which said preapproved. Then I clicked out when I realized it wasn't an actual upgrade offer, made a post here asking if it was one to make sure, and now I've written it off. 

If I didn't have my Disco Miles giving me cash back match, I would have gone for it since I don't have the More Rewards anymore but 1.5% now and 1.5% next September is good enough for me. 

Talk about derailing OP's thread?See the source image

Message 36 of 53
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Talk about derailing OP's thread?

OP don't care; we're behind the scarecrow shopping on Amazon at the moment.  We 'bout to get some supersoakers for the AA Boogey man, hahahaha!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 37 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Kinda sounds like an itch....you just ain't scratched it yet!Smiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Nah. I was checking Amex offers looking for any deals I might want to take advantage of and I came across this.

I clicked it and it took me through to the app which said preapproved. Then I clicked out when I realized it wasn't an actual upgrade offer, made a post here asking if it was one to make sure, and now I've written it off. 

If I didn't have my Disco Miles giving me cash back match, I would have gone for it since I don't have the More Rewards anymore but 1.5% now and 1.5% next September is good enough for me. 

OP said they were okay with it and brought up the BCP too. Threads that get derailed are always back and forth the rest of the thread's life 😂 

Message 38 of 53
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Emierja99..I am Extremely sorry for starting the "derail" of your Approval threadSmiley Sad

I could not resist a good poke at Saeren the GardenerSmiley Very Happy ..

Please accept my sincere apologies?

Now back to you regular scheduled "CONGRATULATIONS" threadSmiley Happy

Message 39 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GApeachy wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OP don't care; we're behind the scarecrow shopping on Amazon at the moment.  We 'bout to get some supersoakers for the AA Boogey man, hahahaha!

Fill em with vodka. If you get them drunk, they may give CLIs instead Smiley LOL

Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.