Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals Post mortgage!! Langley Visa/Citi Rewards+/US Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approvals Post mortgage!! Langley Visa/Citi Rewards+/US Bank

@britt585 wrote:

Congrats.....Can you share memebership process for Langley CU?...Hard pull, chex?

This was last year but I believe it was chexsystems pull soft inquiry for membership. Someone can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. They are on my chexsystems report from last year so I know that is true.
Message 11 of 24
5KRunner
Frequent Contributor

When I joined Langley, they pulled EQ, and pulled it again when I applied for the Cash Back card.

Message 12 of 24
britt585
Regular Contributor

Thanks I called and the CSP she said its a SF pull to EQ and IO asked about chex, she just said they use different credit agencies to identify you....She never said yes to chex!!!...ugh....I have my chex on ice.....They offer credit rebuilder loan....

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So that's your white whale!! Lol

Actually US Bank is. I burned them in my BK but I'm not blacklisted. Two no's for new accounts on Cash+ because I'm a terrible gardener. 🤣 

Three no's if you count the app that got declined because I had EX frozen thinking they pulled TU. 

Citi always said no too but I cracked them in September. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 24
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@britt585 wrote:

Congrats.....Can you share memebership process for Langley CU?...Hard pull, chex?

Once I become a member of Langley within a few months I started seeing pre-approvals on my accounts page.

Auto loan for 25k

CC for 15k

And just this month an auto refi for 20k

I like CU's that do pre-approval offers.....

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had to remove chex systems freeze to apply. Denied BECU membership last week due to chex systems😔
Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I cracked Citi via Costco Recon a year ago. 7+yrs post BK now Approved Rewards+😁 $16K
Message 17 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on yer approvals!!!

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANKS!!
Message 19 of 24
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!!

This post inspired me to apply for membership with Langley.  Currently in 13 for another year and half so no credit yet, but I'll look to save a little money with them and establish relationship.  I didn't get a credit alert, but I did get an email from them asking for ID and util bill.  I sent it over so I should find out tomorrow.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.