Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals afte House Closing

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approvals afte House Closing

I've been waiting to close on a house before going on a spree. Well, we closed earlier this month so I pulled the trigger. After all was said and done I now have an Amex Rose Gold ($35k Pay over time limit), Amex BCE ($6k SL), Discover IT ($9k SL), Lowes Advantage ($1k -> $12k same day CLI), and shortly before I applied for the mortgage I actually got on the BB&T Spectrum ($4.5k SL) SP approval train. So I've had a pretty busy month to say the least.

One thing of note is that Amex upgraded the charge card pay over time limits for my Green card as well which was unexpected but very welcomed. I even tried the 3x CLI for the BCE revolver but was denied so I'll try that again in a couple of months. In all I can't thank everyone here enough for the valuable information I've used to get my credit to this point but I'm very grateful!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approvals afte House Closing

@Anonymous wrote:

I've been waiting to close on a house before going on a spree. Well, we closed earlier this month so I pulled the trigger. After all was said and done I now have an Amex Rose Gold ($35k Pay over time limit), Amex BCE ($6k SL), Discover IT ($9k SL), Lowes Advantage ($1k -> $12k same day CLI), and shortly before I applied for the mortgage I actually got on the BB&T Spectrum ($4.5k SL) SP approval train. So I've had a pretty busy month to say the least.

One thing of note is that Amex upgraded the charge card pay over time limits for my Green card as well which was unexpected but very welcomed. I even tried the 3x CLI for the BCE revolver but was denied so I'll try that again in a couple of months. In all I can't thank everyone here enough for the valuable information I've used to get my credit to this point but I'm very grateful!

Congrats on the closing and great cards/SL's!!

Message 2 of 8
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new home and all the new cards!  

Message 3 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

New House & Approvals

Message 4 of 8
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

You...REALLY...REALLY,

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS  on your new home, All of your Approvals, and the AWESOME SLs - That's how it's DONE!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 8
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your approvals

Message 6 of 8
Cred4All
Valued Contributor

Looks like you just cleaned house before moving into the house, congrats on the solid approvals!

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on all your approvals, and closing on your home!!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.