Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals and CLI's

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approvals and CLI's

Just got approved for Barclays Rewards Mastercard. Limit is only $500 but I can finally close my Credit One Visa that has the same limit. I also got approved for an upgrade on my Capital One Platinum to a Quicksilver.Cap One just increased my limit from $2k to $2,500 so I can't complain. I on a whim decided to try to cli my JCrew and Ann Taylor cards and both were increased to $500 a piece from $250 and $300 respectively. Only downer is I applied for the Discover and was denied again...third time in 2 years. I think I am done trying for the Discover at this point and gonna chill out in the garden for at least the next 6 months with rewards cards I have. This forum has been amazing. I have learned so much in the last few years. Hopefully this time next year I can do some more upgrades. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approvals and CLI's

Congratulation on some excellent progress! Very nice indeed! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats...nice job!

Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Very nice progressSmiley Happy  You know your on right path when you can cancel Credit TwoSmiley Wink . Some feel the love from Discover some dont ,all we can do is move on if we are the latter so hold hour head up high and before you know it better cards will comeSmiley Happy Cheers!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.