2018 Dec Starting Score: 700
Current Score: 778
Achieved Goal Score 2020: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 25
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Re: Approvals for Credit Cards

Congrats ICS !!  I know how you feel about your fear of being declined and wastig an HP.  I was/am? on Chase's BL and Im still afraid to app them. 

Now that your diamond os a fond memory, what are your plans now?  Any cards still on your radar? 

Congrats again

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 25
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approvals!

Message 13 of 25
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@IncrsCreditScore wrote:

I realized I had not had a new credit card in over two years and all inquires had fallen off all credit reports.  I really struggled with whether to destroy my abstinence from applying for credit cards, mostly because I was afraid of being declined and wasting hardpulls.  However, after much thought, I decided to go for it, because there were three cards I truly wanted.

So on I applied for the Bank of America Cash Rewards MasterCard and US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature on the same day.  Oh my goodness, I was immediately approved for both cards with generous credit limits.  The next day, I applied for the RBFCU CashBack Rewards Master Card and, again, was immediately approved with a superb credit limit.  

I am ecstatic.  

Congratulations @IncrsCreditScore Smiley Happy .. The first (2) I Can speak of, Great cards!!

I am sure the 3rd is Great to!  .. Happy Holidays ..

Message 14 of 25
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Message 15 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Big congratsSmiley Happy

Ok im going to be THAT guySmiley Wink

Any data points like score , aaoa, approval limits etc?. These can help other posters in future decisions. Besides im nosy today and am curious on rhe limits that are " generous" i promise not to get jellySmiley Wink.
Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Big congratsSmiley Happy

Any data points like score , aaoa, approval limits etc?. These can help other posters in future decisions. Besides im nosy today and am curious on rhe limits that are " generous" i promise not to get jellySmiley Wink.

I was wondering the same thing too. Every time I check this thread I'm hoping the DPs were shared lol

Message 17 of 25
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

@Meanmchine wrote:

Congrats ICS !!  I know how you feel about your fear of being declined and wastig an HP.  I was/am? on Chase's BL and Im still afraid to app them. 

Now that your diamond os a fond memory, what are your plans now?  Any cards still on your radar? 

Congrats again

Thank you, Meanmchine.  No other cards wanted.  Have all I want right now.

Message 18 of 25
IncrsCreditScore
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Big congratsSmiley Happy

Okay.  Here are the data points.

Experian 752

Equifax 810

Transunion 806

AAoA 5 years 6 months

Bank of America Cash Rewards MasterCard $7,000

RBFCU CashBack Rewards Master Card $25,000

US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature  $8,000

To my way of thinking, the BoA and USBank CL amounts were generous.  

Message 19 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @IncrsCreditScore Smiley Happy

Id say very fantastic limits. Boa can grow like crazy, US Bank seems higher than their per usual and i hsd a feeling 25k would be RBFCU 🎄 gift to yaSmiley Happy. 2 years is crazy long and i hope i can make it there one day though id probably get there and never want to lose my 0 hpsSmiley Wink
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.