Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals

tag
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Re: Approvals

Thank you for the advice , regarding my AAOA it’s 6 years but I have only had credit cards the last two of them , those are for loans , I am almost certain Discover pulled EQ for me that is what they always pull , and my only derog is on EQ which is a paid and close charge off from 2 years ago
Message 11 of 29
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats Aduke on your approvals and dedication to tackling the debt as well as the score improvements. So good to see you back in the fold. 😁
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Aduke1122 I was literally just thinking of you the other day! Glad you’re doing well!

Congrats on your scores and recent approvals! 

Message 13 of 29
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey hey hey! How are you? Hope all is well your way too! Thank you!
Message 14 of 29
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey! I missed you guys! Thank you! Hope you are doing well also!
Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 16 of 29
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Aduke on all your success. Always great to see some of the peeps from my early days hereSmiley Happy. Hope all is well, wish ya the bestSmiley Happy
Message 17 of 29
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Hey thanks AJC nice to see you!! Hope all is well your way!
Message 18 of 29
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Also do you know if I have to wait until I get my Disco card in to set up my account online ? And what is the best Chase card to go for , just for everyday spend or travel ?
Message 19 of 29
Caught750
Valued Contributor

For Disco you do need to wait. Chase Freedom or FU should be obtainable. Maybe if you get instant for one of them at over 5k a CSP as well. That said don't go crazy as CSP has high spend for SUB. If you get in with Chase I'd stop apping at that point. Congrats on all of the successes!
PERSONAL; Amex | AOD FCU | BBVA | BECU | Capital 1 | Chase | Citi | Discover | Key | NFCU | PSECU | SECU MD | Synchrony | US Bank
BUSINESS; Amex | Citi
F8 Current F8s ~750 Best Ever F8s ~775
TOTAL PERSONAL CL > $350k and TCL > $365k
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.