Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approvals

Hi everyone I don't post on here much but I just got approved for an Amazon prime and marvel and Lowe's a cli on discover and got another new truck with a 5% intrest rate myfico scores are Tu 715 Ex 712 Eq 686
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approvals

Nice super congrats on your success!!
Message 2 of 11
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your approvals, CLI, and your new set of wheels!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx I just applied for a Sam's master card and I was approved gonna recon the limit is $937 weird lol and low my lowest card by far
Message 4 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No worries if you dont get the Sams up on initial recon you will eventually. I dont have the mc version but we have all been there with the weird numbers. Mine started at 737 Smiley Happy. Most important is you got approved for the MC! Enjoy all your approvals!!
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't take this ride but did you go through dealer financing? They hold up to 2% and with your scores you qualify for 3% or under. Don't let people screw you over. Refi it somewhere better.
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi i don't thx for the tip I'm new to low interest loans my last loan was 10% and the one before that was 15% so I'm get there slowly but surely and I'm going to refi asap this time around
Message 8 of 11
CountryLivin
Valued Contributor

Congratulations! Now you should go in the garden for awhile.....I just started gardening, I'm goinig to try for at least a year....my scores are dropping fast, just because of all the new accouunts and the inquiries.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm gardening for 2yrs hopefully 😉😉😉
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.