Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved! AMEX times Two

Congrats on the approvals! Smiley Very Happy

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow thats gives me hope to apply for the delta gold card, congrats on the approval

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approvals!
Message 13 of 19
bodyboy1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@olivegirl wrote:

Current scores: EX-567? 

TR -657

EQ- 662

Been rebuidling since 2014 following BK- I have snce purchased new home and car. My Fico community has been great to me! I lurk, read and then take chances. I went into Macy's and applied for their AMEX co branded card, was approved immediately. Then I took a  chance and applied for the AMEX GDS was approved. Low limit is fine, both are my very first ever AMEX cards. I am content right now.

Your experian score is 567 and you got two AMEX cards today? That is absolutely awesome!

Daddy,   Keep in mind the Macy’s Amex is not backed by Amex but by citi.

Amazon 5K. AMEX PRG 35kPOT./AMEX MAG 15k. BARNEYS 28.7k. Banana. BAO. CITI Bestbuy/Bloomies 15k/Diamond/Thanku/Macy's 15k. Chase/Freedom. DiscoveriT 13.5K/Chrome. FRONTGATE 4K. Jetblue 5.7K. JCrew 7k. JCPenney 5k. Ring 10k. Sear's MC 11.3k. SAKS 5K SamsClub 10K. Target MC 8.4k. Walmart 6k. Wayfair 4.8k... be good to yourself!
Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@olivegirl wrote:

Finally approved for Macy's AMEX ( 1.5K) and AMEX Gold Delta Skymiles (1K)!

Make sure you take care of you Macy's AMEX—DSNB is known to be very generous with CLIs around here. Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bodyboy1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@olivegirl wrote:

Current scores: EX-567? 

TR -657

EQ- 662

Been rebuidling since 2014 following BK- I have snce purchased new home and car. My Fico community has been great to me! I lurk, read and then take chances. I went into Macy's and applied for their AMEX co branded card, was approved immediately. Then I took a  chance and applied for the AMEX GDS was approved. Low limit is fine, both are my very first ever AMEX cards. I am content right now.

Your experian score is 567 and you got two AMEX cards today? That is absolutely awesome!

Daddy,   Keep in mind the Macy’s Amex is not backed by Amex but by citi.

+1

Message 16 of 19
olivegirl
Regular Contributor

Update: 

While traveling earlier this month, stumbled upon a Dillards....This was one of the card that I had on my "wish list". I wouldn't apply though the mail, too much PII, afraid tha the app could end up in the wrong hands...LOL!!!  So, I applied in the store and was approved for their AMEX card, even thhe sales rep was surpised nd excited! Low limit initially- 800, called today, got a CLI to 1000, probably should have asked for more, but I am content right now. I used the card in the store, very nice merchandise, have already made a payment. Will pay off balance, use the card again and then around the holidays, I will request another credit limit increase. Now I have 1 AMEX card and 2 co- branded AMEX cards.. A trifecta in the past 30 days! Yeay!!!

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals.

Too much PII?  I strongly urge you to read this thead:  Got my Lexis Nexis report - Holy Moly!, thats a bunch of stuff

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cingrats! My first amex card was the gold Delta card ^^
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.