Plat 100k Offer 2.png

Plat offer 2.PNG

IMG_E1631 2.jpg

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved: AmEx Platinum 100k

Congrats and enjoy! I'm a big fan of the Centurion Lounges and the instant Elite Status

Message 2 of 15
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Yes, if I do not get any more return, I'll be happy to pay the $150 net fee (after both airline and Uber credits) for all the benefits.

The physical card feels even better than the Ritz Carlton card.  That card is more like a sheet of raw metal. 

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

It definitely feels great! I'm still curious to see a Ritz card in person, since it's the heaviest of them all

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Love the look of the Platinum!
Message 5 of 15
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It definitely feels great! I'm still curious to see a Ritz card in person, since it's the heaviest of them all

Yes, Ritz is heavy.  When you drop it, it makes the real metal clinking sound.  The Plat card is similar to the Chase CSR card, but still heavier.  It does not feel like raw metal.

Message 6 of 15
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! So shiney!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 15
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Doh! You are one of the lucky ones to get the 100k bonus. I only got the 60k bonus. I'm jelly.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope I can get that 100K bonus. I too am only seeing 60,000 for the same $5,000 spend.
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I continue to get offers for this card when I log in OMG! such a wonderful design congrats!.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.