Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved American Express Every Day

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved American Express Every Day

He asked several hours an American Express Every Day I got a message to call them, checked the address and call me back with approval. My score is 712 experian ... Days before I passed a Discover it. So do not lose faith. I have a second chance with my credit
10 REPLIES 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved American Express Every Day

Awesome job Jaidyr22!!. Great to hear! Just to let you know they will probably move this to approvals but way to go getting Amex and Discover!. I hope one day to get back in with Amex and hopefully Discover will give me a chance. ENJOYSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope so. You know I helped a lot? The time of payment cards provided Walmart stores like Old Navy and Victoria Secret
Message 3 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes im rebuilding as well but making payments on time is the best way to show good credit habits and responsibility. Now you have 2 majors like Amex and discover, you show good use and responsibity they should show you good love too.Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats OP. 

My next card will be the AMEX everyday preferred, although I have some work to do on my credit before I apply. 

You bascially get 4.5 points per dollar at the grocery store up to $6,000 per year, 3 points per dollar on gas, and 1.5 points per dollar on all other purchases if you use your card 30 or more times per month, with the $95 annual fee of course. 

I also like how the card includes a baggage insurance plan. 

Amazingly this card beat out the gold pr, the blue cards, and the sapphire perferred in rewards for my lifestyle. 

Message 5 of 11
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Amazingly this card beat out the gold pr, the blue cards, and the sapphire perferred in rewards for my lifestyle. 

Don't think that's amazing.   If you can redeem MRs at high value, the EDP is a very strong card, earning a min of 1.5MR per $ and much more on the common grocery/gas categories/

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't think that's amazing.   If you can redeem MRs at high value, the EDP is a very strong card, earning a min of 1.5MR per $ and much more on the common grocery/gas categories/

Plus the translucent cards support contactless Smiley Happy You just have to ask for one. AMEX should just make them standard on every card. 

Message 7 of 11
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Way to go congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 8 of 11
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Plus the translucent cards support contactless Smiley Happy You just have to ask for one. AMEX should just make them standard on every card. 

Lol..I agree the clear card is an attention grabber;I always get asked is it a real CC;I'm like yeaSmiley Tongue

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.