cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Amex!!! 7 to 10 day for approval on Venture Visa ahhhh!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved Amex!!! 7 to 10 day for approval on Venture Visa ahhhh!

Got the approval for AMEX Delta Gold guys and excited about that!!! Been working hard on my scores to get the cards I want.

Now i'm waiting on the answer from Capital One Venture card..

I'm so nervous about the respones for the Venture. I'm sure some have got this question about the dreeded "7 to 10" day to get an asnwer. How many of you guys got this with a GOOD out come? I know it can mean many things, approved, decline or like with my Amex approval, I got the same message as I have a 'Alert' on all 3 of my reports for security and they wanted to verify some stuff with me and BOOM I was approved. What do you guys think?  Was approved for 4500.00 with Amex and happy I actually got that much. So now I wait with Venture. Any insight?

Thanks everyone for you opinon and guidance!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved Amex!!! 7 to 10 day for approval on Venture Visa ahhhh!

Best guess to this point is it's probably verification if the same happened to your AMEX app. They'll probably call you soon to confirm you submitted the app before further review which is a good sign if it happens since you have an alert on your scores. If you don't receive a call from their fraud department I would call them back to verify.

Hope you get approved and congrats on your new AMEX card!

Message 2 of 6
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

My Venture app got a “7 to 10 Day” message, but ended up being a 30k approval.  Be patient and positive. I didn’t have to call in or anything.  A letter arrived on the 10th day saying Congrats and my approval specs.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! From what I have read on these forums it seems most 7-10 day responses conclude with an approval. Good luck!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone,

Here is a question, everytime I call and try to get a answer on the app status line, it doesn't tell me, but automaticlly pushes me threw to a CSR. Anyone know whats that about????

Thanks again and I will keep you guys posted!Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
Spotsy
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like verification...I would follow it through and see what they say/need.

When I checked the status of mine, it kept saying it was still being reviewed...up to the day I received the approval letter in the mail.

FICO 8: TU:831 / EQ:837 / EX:827 as of 12/25/2023
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.