Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Bank of America!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved Bank of America!

Hey guys to start of I am a Junior in college and began my credit jorney in December.  I got the Discover it chrome for students in December with SL 500. Two months ago I got it to 1000 limit. Two weeks ago I got the Capital one journey Card with SL of 300. I also got the Bank of America card the other day with 500 Limit. It was not a instant approval, but ill take it.  I needed a visa as most places dont except discover. I know three cards is a lot for a college kid, but my intentions is to have them forver and grow together and eventually upgrade the Cap to to QS. I also have a Credit builder loan with Self Lender to help ( Current balance 465). I know my habits wont change at all. Ill still pay everything on time and down to under 20 bucks on each card. I should get my First Fico scores next month. So my question is how will my scores go up while im in college if I continue what im doing. I dont know if this goes here. Any advice is welcome and aprricated on how to move forward. Thank you guys for helping me get my journey  started!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Re: Approved Bank of America!

Your scores will absolutely go up.  Keep doing what you're doing!!  Good luck!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 2 of 4
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

You're on the right track and have some great cards that will grow. Let your goal be to PIF 2 of your CCs every month and only 1 report a balance of <9%. Good luck to you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on gettig your Boa, just pay your bills on time and in no time youll build positive history. Boa can grow nicely . Take care of your seedlings, theyll grow with some tlcSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.