Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Best Buy Visa Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved Best Buy Visa Credit Card

I have a pretty low score from credit karma. Around 578. 

Yesterday i got $2.000 limit new visa credit card from best buy, citi bank issued.  I guess i was lucky.  

Currently i got united airline visa signature with $5.000 limit, Hyatt Hotel visa signature with $5.000 limit. both issued from Chase Bank.

Amazon Store Card with $3.500 limit, 3 of Captial One Master card with $3.000 limit each, Apple Store Visa Credit Card with $5.000.  Blueming Dale Store Card with 

$3.000 limit.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Best Buy Visa Credit Card

Congrats! Please also share your experinces approved United and Hyatt with score under 600? Gladly appreciate it for data points. Thank you

Message 2 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval

What are your FICO08 scores? That would be far more helpful to people, as opposed to your CK scores which mean nothing at all! Based on the cards you have, I would seriously doubt that your scores are in the 578 range at all!!
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 above...578 with those cards?

Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval. Would love to hear your credit pofile stats as well.

Message 5 of 14
Joecooltech
Regular Contributor

I'm in a want to hear the credit profile lol
Message 6 of 14
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You seem to be the case where Credit Karma or your fakos are actually like 100 points lower than your actuall Fico lol. No way your scoring those cards at that score lol. If you are you will be a legend on the rebuild sectionSmiley Wink
Message 7 of 14
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
You seem to be the case where Credit Karma or your fakos are actually like 100 points lower than your actuall Fico lol. No way your scoring those cards at that score lol. If you are you will be a legend on the rebuild sectionSmiley Wink

AJC- that's probably it.  I know MY TU on CK is 85 points under my Fico08 for example

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 8 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your Best Buy card approval.

This one i always intended to app for but still haven't.

That was (2) years ago Smiley Very Happy

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, When i check my score on Credit Karma- 578 today.    Chase bank provided credit score - 572.  Barclaycard - 695    Captial One - 572. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.