Re: Approved -BofA CashRewards $24k

@Anonymous 

congrats.jpg

Potential Future Cards
Message 21 of 41
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  when you said you called back monday and got an approval? What was that process like?

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 22 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

They just confirmed my info and told me I was approved as a co-borrower they said the letter was going out in the mail. I haven't received it yet. 

Have you applied yet?

Message 23 of 41
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  Not yet will tonight. They wanted to send my grandfather a text code and he is not to savy so I will go to his house and do everything. I have quite a few inqs due to fraud and I have a fraud alert. We shall see.

Amex ED: 7K, Delta Gold Amex: 7K Macys Amex: 8K , Bloomingdales Amex: 1K , BOA Premium Rewards: 59.9K , Best Buy Visa: 7K , Banana Republic Mastercard: 5K Target Store Card: 2K VACU Mastercard: 11.5K Discover: 25K, Penfed Platinum Rewards: 12.5K, Apple Card:3K, TD Double Up: 15K,
Message 24 of 41
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on becoming a co-borrower on that BofA account!

|  
Message 25 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understood. Good luck to you. 

Message 26 of 41
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!!!

Message 27 of 41
Harvey26
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous  Called spoke with agent took about 10-15 mins got income and ssn from me and verified his income. Instant approval. TU HP 776

Message 28 of 41
AllZero
Mega Contributor

@Harvey26 wrote:

@Anonymous  Called spoke with agent took about 10-15 mins got income and ssn from me and verified his income. Instant approval. TU HP 776

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 29 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Harvey26 super congrats! Your credit is pretty great already. Please let us know what happens to your scores after this reports. 

Message 30 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.