Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Capital One Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved Capital One Platinum

I recently started my journey back to good credit health after my physical health took a serious turn for the worse which resulted in a very sick credit score. 😢 I already had a
Discover card with a $700 cl. After working hard to clean up my report, and pay off some other debt I decided to apply for this card after receiving a pre-approval in the mail. I wasn’t sure I’d get approved even with the Pre-Approval. I took the chance and got a $2000.00 cl. So happy my work is paying off. I’ve been more of a lurker on these boards, but I’d like to thank all
Of you who share your stories...you’ve helped immensely. Thank you.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Capital One Platinum

@Anonymous wrote:
I recently started my journey back to good credit health after my physical health took a serious turn for the worse which resulted in a very sick credit score. 😢 I already had a
Discover card with a $700 cl. After working hard to clean up my report, and pay off some other debt I decided to apply for this card after receiving a pre-approval in the mail. I wasn’t sure I’d get approved even with the Pre-Approval. I took the chance and got a $2000.00 cl. So happy my work is paying off. I’ve been more of a lurker on these boards, but I’d like to thank all
Of you who share your stories...you’ve helped immensely. Thank you.

Congrats on the approval! We are happy for your resiliency and to continue the journey of re-building your credits to achieve your goal! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 13
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Wow! Congratulations on your approval!
April 2024: Experian 769; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 3 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats and best of health to yaSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Great start to future health and happiness!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers to you, and for your nice recovery both with your physical and credit health. Continue to keep your chin up, as it will only get better from here on. 

Message 6 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Happy to hear about your progress. Congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and best of health to you. 

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval

Message 9 of 13
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.