cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - Chase Freedom Flex. My 4th Card This Year, and My 4th Card Ever! $1800 SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved - Chase Freedom Flex. My 4th Card This Year, and My 4th Card Ever! $1800 SL

Hello,

I applied for the Freedom Flex card on Monday as soon as the application was up. I first got the 30 day message, and then was saddened to learn today that they changed my status to the 7-10 day business message. I spoke to a representative who transferred me to the lending department, and fortunately they just needed to verify my identity and the name of my authorized user (my fiance)! They approved me with an $1800 SL.

I am very happy about this card. 5% back on groceries for a whole year + 5% rotating categories + 5% off Chase travel portal (I do have to fly a few times per year to visit family) +3% back on dining all with no annual fee. It's a great addition to my current portfolio. It's also great that I was able to get this, as I am now 4/24, and am about to be locked out of Chase for 2 years. Now I don't need to worry about that too much. Kudos to this awesome forum!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved - Chase Freedom Flex. My 4th Card This Year, and My 4th Card Ever! $1800 SL

Nice! Congratulations on the Flex approval!

20200916_080216.gif

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved - Chase Freedom Flex. My 4th Card This Year, and My 4th Card Ever! $1800 SL

Congrats!

Message 3 of 22
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! It's nice when 7-10 days turns out to only be verification. 👏🏻 

Message 4 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 5 of 22
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new Freedom Flex!!

Message 6 of 22
mrjerry
Regular Contributor

Congrats! 

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I am very happy about this card. 5% back on groceries for a whole year + 5% rotating categories + 5% off Chase travel portal (I do have to fly a few times per year to visit family) +3% back on dining all with no annual fee. It's a great addition to my current portfolio. 

Congratulations! That is a lot of value for a no AF card.

Message 8 of 22
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your Chase Freedom Flex approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (February 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 9 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.