Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved: Chase Ritz Carlton Card

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Approved: Chase Ritz Carlton Card

Applied over the weekend.  Found the card in my account this morning.  No call from Chase.  Starting credit line is $31,000.  No request to move credit from other card.  It is still lower than my $50,000 line with CSR.

Have more spending to do, holiday shopping is coming.

9-26-2017 9-28-43 PM.jpg

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved: Chase Ritz Carlton Card

@BronzeTrader wrote:

Applied over the weekend.  Found the card in my account this morning.  No call from Chase.  Starting credit line is $31,000.  No request to move credit from other card.  It is still lower than my $50,000 line with CSR.

Have more spending to do, holiday shopping is coming.

That's awesome! Congratulations on the "big league" move!

Message 2 of 16
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Congrats, thats impressive!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 3 of 16
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Thanks.  The perks of this card pay the annual fees.

Message 4 of 16
taekwon
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! The Ritz is a really nice travel card Smiley Happy

Starting Scores: EQ 598, EX 566, TU 550, 3/31/13 ....... Goal Score: 830
Current Scores: EQ 845, EX 841, TU 836 ..................... Inq: EQ: 0, EX: 1, TU: 1

Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval and very nice limit.

Message 6 of 16
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats!  That is indeed a beautiful SL.  I can't really justify the card to myself right now having others that overlap, but depending on how the SPG/Marriott thing goes, it may be something I consider for a daily driver in 2019.

Message 7 of 16
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Smiley Clapping Hands Animation

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 8 of 16
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!  That is indeed a beautiful SL.  I can't really justify the card to myself right now having others that overlap, but depending on how the SPG/Marriott thing goes, it may be something I consider for a daily driver in 2019.

Understand.  I'm still light with some of your cards.  I'm not sure if I'll get the AmEx Plat card, at least not a keeper. This is still my 3rd card of the year.  The $300 travel credit and the $100/trip airline are expected to back up this card.... 

Message 9 of 16
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.