Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved-Chase Starbucks Visa Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved-Chase Starbucks Visa Card

Good Morning!! 

So i woke up this morning and still hadnt heard anything from my chase application so i decided to hop on the phone and call there backdoor number since the auto system was stll telling me 7-10 days even though I applied online on 7-26-2018. When i called the backdoor number the guy was super nice and stated he needed to pull my CR since i had previous had a block in the hopes they would pull someone other than EQ. He stated that my app was with their fraud dept and i needed to speak with someone over there, after verifing a few things she came back and said "Congrats you've been appoved with a starting limit of $1,500" I know the rewards on this card dont compare to those on my other cards but my wife really wanted this card in her wallet. So as they say, Happy WIfe Happy Life. Data points below , should I try and RECON the starting limit ?

EQ-680 - 23inq  (mostly Autos from about 2 years ago should be falling off this week) 

EX-696 - 19inq  (mostly Autos from about 2 years ago should be falling off this week) 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved-Chase Starbucks Visa Card

Congrats on your approval , i think your the 3rd or fourth person who got approve from Starbucks visa !!!!

Message 2 of 11
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Starbucks card. I believe they have a promo for getting 4500 stars after spending $500. Definitely not a bad deal (just make sure you get the largest size and all types of toppings LOL)

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! That is their current promo, so definelty not holding back when i order those drinks Smiley Wink 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Only 3 or 4th , is that a good thing or bad thing haha ! Im stoked either way, i did however try and recon my SL but she said it would be another HP. So i declined. 

Message 5 of 11
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Congrats! It's not the worst card out there for sure. Still. Ant figure out why it falls under 5/24?

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 6 of 11
Gokuva
Regular Contributor

Congrats on your approval! Starbucks is daily for me so I was considering it. Congrats! Cat Happy

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new Starbucks card! Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 11
joltdude
Senior Contributor

The Starbucks Visa isnt a bad deal now with the new promo offer and such.. where its not so good of a deal is for general spend, and that its a card with 5/24 restrictions.. and can displace being able to get another Chase card you wanted....

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.