cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Citi AAdvantage after Barclay CLD my Aviator!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Citi AAdvantage after Barclay CLD my Aviator!!!

Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 8.06.59 PM.png

my payments to my Aviator!! Maybe they don't like too much payments in a month (April)? Maybe someone can give advice?

Message 11 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear about the CLD.  I'm more curious as to what kind of payments you were making.  Were you paying the minimum during those 4 months?  I'm sure most creditors wouldn't have a problem with carrying a balance as long as the payments were reasonable.

I used the card heavily as daily use as well. So last month total payment $1000, 2 months ago total payment $4000, 3 months ago total $3000. So its not like I just make minimum on this card. I don't know what triggers Barclay to CLD my card.

How close were you coming to maxing out the card every month.  What is your TUtil across all your accounts. How old is the Barclays card?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear about the CLD.  I'm more curious as to what kind of payments you were making.  Were you paying the minimum during those 4 months?  I'm sure most creditors wouldn't have a problem with carrying a balance as long as the payments were reasonable.

I used the card heavily as daily use as well. So last month total payment $1000, 2 months ago total payment $4000, 3 months ago total $3000. So its not like I just make minimum on this card. I don't know what triggers Barclay to CLD my card.

How cllose were you coming tomaxing out the card every month.  What is your TUtil accros all your accounts.

Hi @meanmchine. I never close to maxing this card every month. Util always around 50%-60% in the past 4 months. My TU across the board is only 23% per July 2, 2019.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@althes wrote:

sorry about barclays cld.

but i would never do a bt with them.

@althes

thank you. Now I know ;(

Message 14 of 17
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

How cllose were you coming tomaxing out the card every month.  What is your TUtil accros all your accounts.

Hi @meanmchine. I never to maxing this card every month. Util always around 50%-60% in the past 4 months. My TU util accros the board is only 23% per July 2, 2019.

Something triggers CLDs.  It is almost never a programming error.  Were you seeking new credit and if so how aggressively?  In the four months, how much of the BT have you paid off?

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Meanmchine wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @meanmchine. I never to maxing this card every month. Util always around 50%-60% in the past 4 months. My TU util accros the board is only 23% per July 2, 2019.

Something triggers CLDs.  It is almost never a programming error.  Were you seeking new credit and if so how aggressively?  In the four months, how much of the BT have you paid off?

I dont seeking new credit at all, I don't have a new account in the past 1,5 year. I even close 1 card. I dont know how much BT I paid off, my payments to Barclay attached is above on the previous post.

I will call their portfolio team on Friday, July 5 since they only open Monday - Friday 8am-5pm EST based on Backdoor Sticky post on this forum. Wish me luck guys!!!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may be the combo of the BT and the heavy usage.  If you have maintained that UTI%, it doesn't seem like you're paying it down.  That is just a guess.  Well no loss to you if you get rid of Barclays...lol.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.