cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Citi Prestige (10.5K) and Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite (15K) within a week

jc3111
New Visitor

Approved Citi Prestige (10.5K) and Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite (15K) within a week

TU: 735, 2 inq in last year, Exp: 777 0 inquiries, 14 accounts, 13 year credit history, total CL ~80K, 1 discover personal loan opened in July 2016, 20% utilization

-Going to be making $10k+ renovations to home before putting it in the market and decided to rack up some nice miles for these charges. Decided on applying for Citi Prestige for 4th night free benefit- instantly approved for 10.5K.

-Received a pre-selected offer in the mail for Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite MC and decided to apply last night, but received 7-10 day application pending upon review message. Called the recon (credit analyst) number the next afternoon and ask them if they needed more information or if there's any updates on my status.  Had to verify my income (55k) and occupation and explain my personal loan (home renovation) and 20% utilization rate currently on my other cards (travel, relocation).  Waited for a minute on hold and representative came back and basically approved with a 15k credit limit due to my long credit history with no late payments.

-Satisfied with these SL as they are between my lowest non-store cc 7k  and highest 18.3k (Amex Blue, Discover it)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditMagic7
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Citi Prestige (10.5K) and Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite (15K) within a week

Congrats! to those new approvals. Useful effort and good returns for a single week.

Welcome-Were-Very-Glad-Youre-Here.jpg

Message 2 of 4
sleeplessinsf
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved Citi Prestige (10.5K) and Barclay Arrival Plus World Elite (15K) within a week

Congratulations and welcome!

Message 3 of 4
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Nice.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.