cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - Citibank AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard - Can I recon SL?

tag
sjt
Senior Contributor

Approved - Citibank AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard - Can I recon SL?

Cold apped last night. Was instanley approved for $6600. Can I call and recon the SL? If so, what is the process and is it a SP or HP?

Approval Datapoints:

• Pulled Experian
  • Score: General FICO 8: 753 / Bankcard FICO 8: 769
  • AAOA: 6 years
  • Utilization: less then 1% on credit cards and 90% on Auto loan
  • Couple of lates from 2011

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
A1Credit
Established Contributor

Re: Approved - Citibank AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard - Can I recon SL?

When I was approved a couple months back for only $3.5K, I attempted to recon for a higher CL but was told they would have to do another hard pull  I opted to wait until at least 6 months but good luck to you if you decide to try.  Congrats on the approval as well.

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 2 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved - Citibank AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite MasterCard - Can I recon SL?

Congrats. For many of us, especially with Citi, 6600 is a stellar limit. You can recon but it should be another hp. That cards a mouthful to say out loud but I guess if I wanted to impress the ladies...Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 4 of 9
A1Credit
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats. For many of us, especially with Citi, 6600 is a stellar limit. You can recon but it should be another hp. That cards a mouthful to say out loud but I guess if I wanted to impress the ladies...Smiley Wink

You are a mess! LOL a good mess but a mess nonetheless!  Smiley Very Happy

***Gardening 3/29/2018 until 9/25/2018***

FICO 8 Scores: EQ~692 l TU~657 l EX~669
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats @sjt!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats nice SL!

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

COngrats on Approval and a nice SL

Message 8 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@sjt wrote:

Cold apped last night. Was instanley approved for $6600. Can I call and recon the SL? If so, what is the process and is it a SP or HP?

Approval Datapoints:

• Pulled Experian
  • Score: General FICO 8: 753 / Bankcard FICO 8: 769
  • AAOA: 6 years
  • Utilization: less then 1% on credit cards and 90% on Auto loan
  • Couple of lates from 2011

Nice.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.