Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Discover It, no HP?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Discover It, no HP?????

congrats! my wife didnt get a HP either when she got her card back in february when i opened mine it showed immediately

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well hopefully I don’t get one. I’ll post in a couple days to see if anything’s popped up on my reports. Thanks for all the replies 😁
Message 12 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats on massive sl. Yes some people enjoy the luxury of no hp. Just another mystery that is DiscoverSmiley Wink
Message 13 of 19
shoegal
Valued Contributor

My DH was approved without a HP back in February.

I got three hard pulls on my two attempts to get the card last year. A double pull denial in June 2017 and the third pull was an approval in July 2017. Funniest part was that my scores and profile where exactly the same for both applications.🤷🏻‍♀️

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

So far no HP from Discover 24 hours later. On another note, I’ve been an Amex blue cash preferred member for a couple years and since then they have been pretty lenient on any applications and have not received a HP even when I applied for platinum. Maybe one day I’ll actually get approved for it 😁
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

All 3 if my scores are in the 730s. Haven’t yet figured it how to put my cc/fico score info on my signature for this forum.
Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bet it’s because I’m new here. Lol
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

*update

Woke up this morning to that annoying email in my inbox, (*ahem) “a certain bank credit card provider made a credit inquiry...(BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...)

Anyways.. there you have it. They pulled Experian. 😤

I guess it’s not a total loss especially since I got approved for a nice limit, but it was exciting to be a little hopeful.

Message 18 of 19
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval and great SL! I think with Disco - it's usually delayed with the credit pulls. Some have gotten lucky and never got one but it can be a previous relationship or something else in play.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.