Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved!! Discover and Amazon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved!! Discover and Amazon

We closed on our house on 06/28, and I had been waiting for my fico scores to update for the month before I applied.
2 cards I wanted, amazon prime store card and discover. Discover it approved, credit limit is $7,600, 0%on purchases and by for 14 months! Mind=blown. Highest limit to date was 750$ , only a little over a year into my rebuild(scores up to date in siggy).
Went straight to apply for amazon card, approved for 1400$, plus my 60 gift card! This definitely brightened my day!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved!! Discover and Amazon

Congrats on the new house, Disco, and Amazon!

Use that Disco 0% offer to your new home's benefit!

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
We closed on our house on 06/28, and I had been waiting for my fico scores to update for the month before I applied.
2 cards I wanted, amazon prime store card and discover. Discover it approved, credit limit is $7,600, 0%on purchases and by for 14 months! Mind=blown. Highest limit to date was 750$ , only a little over a year into my rebuild(scores up to date in siggy).
Went straight to apply for amazon card, approved for 1400$, plus my 60 gift card! This definitely brightened my day!

Congrats on the approvals. My home is closing on 7/30 and I'm waiting to get me a good card. When you said you were waiting on your fico scores to update, were you trying to have your mortgage show up before you applied for the cards?

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on both approvals and very nice SL on Discover

Message 4 of 21
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on both cards! Use both well as they can get some pretty high limits.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bigdaddy003 no, our first payment isn't until August 1st, so I figured it wouldn't show up till then. I wish though, cause I currently have no open installment loans. I just meant my update for my utl so I can gain a few points, I ended up getting 8 points across the board from lowering utl from 9% to 5%. Every little bit helps!
I definitely was interested in the 0% to buy stuff for the house! Thanks everyone!
Message 6 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does discover do sp increases too?
Message 7 of 21
peghede
Valued Contributor

Yes they do sp cli ,they also do Double Dip ,what's the point getting discover cli without the double dip.
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet ty!
Message 9 of 21
Creditbuilder36
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.