Clean report
Debt free

Income: 75k

Miscellaneous information:
-10 months with Fidelity
-25k split between IRA and personal Brokerage accounts

Application/Approval information:

Applied via phone - a very thorough application
Approved the next day for 3k CL and ~14% APR (I found out on my Fidelity account)

Why I applied:

-I think Fidelity is badass, though I know the card is underwritten by ELAN.
-I needed a higher CL so that I didn't have to make payments every other day to keep my credit utilization in the 0-10% range at all times
-Chase and my Credit union told me to either wait for an automatic CL bump or use a hard pull.
-2% cash back from the Fidelity Visa Signature card is a perfect compliment for the Chase Freedom's 5% rotating bonus category
-I don't do enough traveling (yet) to justify the $95 AF for Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Fidelity Visa Signature Card w/ Average Scores

Additional information: they pulled TU (went down 4 points after the hard pull), though this should be offset by the increase in my CL (but who knows, maybe not). I am not too concerned about though, because I will not be applying for any other credit cards or loans any time soon.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Additional information: they pulled TU (went down 4 points after the hard pull), though this should be offset by the increase in my CL (but who knows, maybe not). I am not too concerned about though, because I will not be applying for any other credit cards or loans any time soon.

I would suggest getting your real FICO scores.

Congratulations.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Donny10, that's certainly a good idea. I hope they send me one along with the card. I will update the above information accordingly. My Mint EQ FICO is 705, if that helps. :/

Cheers!
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's great! Congrats! This is a good card-definitely on my short wish list.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.