Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved - Fidelity

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Approved - Fidelity

Well last weekend when I got approved for the Amex BCE along with Cashforward I also put an application in for the Fidelity Visa.   The next morning I got a HP against TU and found out yesterday it was approved and showed up on my online profile this morning.  So I ended up closing another credit card yesterday as well due to this approval (ebates).    Was debating on posting this approval, but wanted to let people know Elan/UsBank isn't really inquiry sensitive or new account sensitive as many has thought at least in my experience; obviously each profile is different.  I do have a decent chunk  money with Fidelity though and a fairly long relationship with them, not sure if that played any role in the approval?  Not my biggest credit limit by any means, but for UsBank/Elan with how cheap they were on my cash rewards that i no longer have this is a start to mending our relationship.  I am truely done until at least December.  TU04 pulled I believe was 710.  Also 5+ years paid CO's and old 120 day lates on file, so not clean.  AAoA depending on CRA 4.2-6 years oldest account 26+ years old, 21 TU inquiries 12-14 in last 12 months.

Standard 14.x APR everyone gets

Fidelity.JPG

Message 1 of 61
60 REPLIES 60
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved - Fidelity

Congrats to you!  Nice SL! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations to you!

Message 3 of 61
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats CC!!!!! 

Message 4 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! Nice 2% back card.

Message 5 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Well last weekend when I got approved for the Amex BCE along with Cashforward I also put an application in for the Fidelity Visa.   The next morning I got a HP against TU and found out yesterday it was approved and showed up on my online profile this morning.  So I ended up closing another credit card yesterday as well due to this approval (ebates).    Was debating on posting this approval, but wanted to let people know Elan/UsBank isn't really inquiry sensitive or new account sensitive as many has thought at least in my experience; obviously each profile is different.  I do have a decent chunk  money with Fidelity though and a fairly long relationship with them, not sure if that played any role in the approval?  Not my biggest credit limit by any means, but for UsBank/Elan with how cheap they were on my cash rewards that i no longer have this is a start to mending our relationship.  I am truely done until at least December.  TU04 pulled I believe was 710.  Also 5+ years paid CO's and old 120 day lates on file, so not clean.  AAoA depending on CRA 4.2-6 years oldest account 26+ years old, 21 TU inquiries 12-14 in last 12 months.

Standard 14.x APR everyone gets

Fidelity.JPG

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Message 6 of 61
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you Nixon reincarnated?  Crazy apper!

In all seriousness, congrats! Do you know your APR?  I've thought about this card but I don't have any money with them and have no cards managed by Elan,.  Hmmm.

Message 7 of 61
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your approval.

Message 8 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats to you!  Nice SL! Smiley Happy

Thanks

Message 9 of 61
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations to you!

Thanks!

Message 10 of 61
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.